Quotes add-on allows you to sync Salesforce quotes and NetSuite estimates in real-time.You can also sync accounts and files related to a quote from Salesforce to NetSuite. This add-on is available on your Integration App on Add-ons tab.
Once you have the license to install the Quotes add-on, you can install it from Admin > Subscription. Click Install on Quotes.
- Estimate feature is enabled on your NetSuite account : Go to Setup > Quick Find (Quote) > Quote Settings > Enable the Quote
- Quote feature is enabled on your Salesforce account : Go to Setup > Enable Features > Transactions > Enable Estimates
- New package installation on your Integration App : You can install this package from the error message that is prompted when you click Install for Quotes.
Information: For more information on add-ons, refer Understanding integration app add-ons
The quotes add-on has two flows.These flows are available at Flows > Quote. You can create a sales order from an opportunity after the quote with the information related to shipping information is approved using the below flows.
- Salesforce Quote to NetSuite Estimate Add/Update
- NetSuite Estimate to Salesforce Quote Update
Understand Settings changes
These settings are available on your Integration App in Settings > Quote
- Sync Account associated with Salesforce Quote: When you check this checkbox, you can sync accounts along with the Quote and create a new customer in NetSuite.
- Sync Enhanced Notes to NetSuite Estimates: When you check this checkbox, you can sync the enhanced notes from Salesforce Quote to NetSuite.
- Sync Files to NetSuite Estimates: When you check this checkbox, you can sync files from Salesforce Quotes to NetSuite.
To understand more about the Account Settings, refer Understand Account Settings changes.