Start establishing a connection to HubSpot in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select HubSpot.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select Hubspot.
- Authentication type (required): Select Token if your service relies on token-based authentication. The token may exist in the header, URL, or body of the HTTP request. This method also supports refreshing tokens if the service being called supports it. (The OAuth 2.0 option is described elsewhere.)
- HAPI key (required): Enter the HubSpot API key (HAPI) key. For instructions, see Access your HubSpot API key.
- Email address: Enter your registered email address.
- Password: Enter your password and click Log in. The following page displays.
- Click Grant access to establish the connection
Read more about this connector: