Start establishing a connection to HubSpot in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select HubSpot.
OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select HubSpot.
- Authentication type (required): Select OAuth 2.0 if your application supports OAuth 2.0 authentication (the token-based option is documented separately).
- Configure scopes: This button launches the Scopes editor.
OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access. For more information on scopes, see the HubSpot documentation.
- Click Save & authorize. The following page displays:
- Email address: Enter your registered email address.
- Password: Enter your password and click Log in. The following page displays.
- Click Grant access to establish the connection