- Customer Has Priority: By default, CAM gives higher preference to the invoice (if identified) to create a customer payment for a transaction. If checked, CAM considers the customer identified using the bank file customer to create payment over the invoice customer.
Note: If the transaction customer is not identified and the invoice is identified, CAM creates the payment on the invoice customer. If the transaction customer is identified and the invoice is from a different customer, CAM creates a payment on the transaction customer in an unapplied state, and the invoice is ignored.
- Identify Invoice with Amount: If checked, CAM searches for an invoice under the identified customer in NetSuite and creates a payment. This setting considers the amount against an invoice (that is available in the bank file but not identified) and searches for open invoices with the amount and uses the identified invoice to create payment. If there is more than one invoice found with the same amount, no invoice is selected, and the payment is created in unapplied status.
Note: This setting takes precedence over the Invoice Auto-application checkbox.
- Invoice Auto-application: If checked, CAM creates payments on the identified customer on the transaction with the open invoices in NetSuite in first-in-first-out (FIFO) order until the entire transaction amount is consumed. See Auto-application of Payments to Invoices (Wires and ACH) for more details.
Note: This feature is applicable only when there are no invoices under the transaction in the bank file.
- Auto-apply on Open Invoices Total in NetSuite: This setting is available only when the Invoice Auto-application checkbox is checked. If checked, CAM restricts the auto-application to work only when the transaction amount is equal to the invoice open amount total of identified customers. See Auto-apply when the Open Invoice total matches the transaction amount for more details.
- Advanced Search for Customers: If checked, CAM uses advanced logic to search and identify the customers when your bank doesn’t send the same name that is stored in NetSuite.
- Threshold: This text box is available when the Advanced Search for Customers checkbox is checked. The value provided in this text box limits the number of results found using this advanced search logic. The threshold value lies in between 0.1 and 0.9, and a threshold of 0.0 requires a perfect match, a threshold of 1.0 would match anything.