SAP Concur simplifies travel, expense, and invoice management for total visibility and greater control.
SAP Concur documentation: API Guide, Authentication
Additional reference: Supported Concur Expense and Concur Invoice APIs
- The preferred method for creating a Concur Expense connection is to initiate it at the SAP Concur App Center. The instructions below are provided in the rare event that the connection is not automatically added to your account when you continue to sign in to integrator.io.
- integrator.io supports the Concur Expense connection only from the US, US2, and EU geolocations.
- A. Set up a Concur Expense connection
- B. Provide required Concur Expense application details
- C. Edit advanced Concur Expense settings
- D. Test the connection
A. Set up a Concur Expense connection
Start establishing a connection to Concur Expense in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, select Concur Expense.
The Create connection panel opens with the required and advanced settings.
B. Provide required Concur Expense application details
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing Concur Expense authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Username (required): Enter the
id portion of the query string displayed when you began installing a Concur Expense template. (Do not enter the Concur username in this field; the connection will not succeed with your regular account username and password.)
Password (required): Enter the
requestToken= portion of the query string displayed when you began installing a Concur Expense template. (Do not enter the Concur password in this field; the connection will not succeed with your regular account username and password.) Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s password safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this token again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
Generate token (required): Click Generate token to have integrator.io fill in an encrypted access token.
- Sign in to your Concur solutions account.
- Navigate to App center and search for Celigo.
- Click the Celigo-Expense for ERP tile.
- Read the instructions and click Connect. The Terms and conditions message appears.
- Read the terms and conditions and select Access authorization.
- Click I agree. The Sign in page appears.
Note: The image below shows all the supported scopes in the integrator.io for Concur Expense connection.
- Provide the integrator.io Username and Password.
Note: You must sign in to the integrator.io account with the Account owner permission for a successful connection.
- Click Sign in and connect.
- You can now identify the
requestTokenin the query string as shown in the following image.
- Copy the
C. Edit advanced Concur Expense settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Concur Expense connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Concur Expense connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.