In the Salesforce - NetSuite Integration App, there are a selected number of Salesforce to NetSuite real time flows. For example: "Salesforce Account to NetSuite Customer", "Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order" etc. You can sync these flows based on an edit and save of the source record when the configured criteria is met.
When a Salesforce to NetSuite real time flow is configured in the Integration App, it makes a call to either create or update its corresponding real time sync record in Salesforce. Although the settings for configuring a Salesforce to NetSuite flow resides in the Integration App, the actual behavior of the Salesforce to NetSuite flows is a result of the real time sync object in Salesforce.
Note: Only administrators of Salesforce - NetSuite Integration App have access to the real time sync object.
View existing real time sync records
Out of the box, there’s no tab in the Salesforce for the real time sync object. In order to view the current configuration of the real time sync records, the first step is to create a tab that can display the list of real time sync records in the Salesforce environment.
- Sign in to your Salesforce account and in quick find search tabs and select Tabs under the User Interface dropdown.
- Click New under the Custom Object Tabs section
- Select Real Time Sync for Object, and select any Tab Style, click Next
- Select Default Off at the Apply one tab visibility to all profiles radial, click Next
- Uncheck all the checkboxes in the Custom Apps section, including the Append tab to users’ existing personal customizations checkbox, click Save
- In the App Launcher, search for Real time syncs
- Update the Real Time Sync list from Recently Viewed to All
Connector ID and SObject type considerations
The Connector ID is set automatically along with the SObject type for the source object that is synced to NetSuite. The Connector ID is populated with Salesforce - NetSuite Integration App and you need to ensure that there is never an instance with multiple records that have the same Connector ID and SObject Type. If there are duplicates, it is a best practice to delete the affected real time sync records in Salesforce, and then turn off and back on the affected flow in the Integration App. This will create a new real time sync record that ensures integrator.io and Salesforce are linked to each other correctly.
Real time sync fields versus Integration App settings
When you make changes to the configuration in the Integration App, it updates fields on the corresponding real time sync record.
|Integration App component||Salesforce real time sync field name|
|Flow On/Off Switch||Disabled|
|Criteria for account sync||Qualifier|
|Additional data to export from lookup fields||Referenced fields|