If you do not already have a Microsoft Azure account, create a free Azure Account, then use the following steps to configure Azure as your SSO provider for integrator.io.
Create an Azure active directory tenant
Once you have created your Azure account, use the following steps to create an Azure active directory tenant:
- Log in to the Azure portal, and select Create a resource from the homepage.
- In the left navigation menu, select Identity, and then search for and select Azure Active Directory.
- Click Create on the Azure Active Directory page.
- Enter your Organization name, Initial domain name, and your Country or region, then click Create (at the bottom of the page).
- After a few moments, the page displays a link to manage your tenant. Click the link to access the Overview page.
- This page confirms your tenant was successfully created.
Register an application
- Click App registrations in the left navigation menu under Manage.
- Click + New registration.
- Enter an application name and the callback URL in the Redirect URI field in the form and click Register.
- Copy the Application client ID to use as the Client ID for your integrator.io iClient.
- Click Add a certificate or secret.
- Click + New client secret, enter the name, and click Add.
- Save the value in the Value field of the created Client to enter into integrator.io as the Client Secret for your integrator.io iClient.
- Select the Authentication tab, and in the Web section under Redirect URIs, click Add URI to add the redirect URL.
- Click Save.
- Select the Overview tab, and click Endpoints in the application to retrieve the Issuer URL.
- Copy the OpenID Connect metadata document endpoint URL (including /v2.0) to enter as the Issuer URL in integrator.io. For example:
Note: Only copy the URL to
/v2.0. Do not copy the entire URL or any part of the URL beyond
- Navigate to Home, and click Branding & properties in the left navigation menu.
- Find the Home page URL field and enter:
https://integrator.io/sso/<your-organization-ID>. This URL should be identical to the Application login URL in integrator.io. Use the following steps to find your Application login URL in integrator.io:
- Log in to integrator.io using account owner credentials.
- Click the avatar icon in the upper right corner of integrator.io, then click Security.
- The Security tab opens.
- Save your settings and sign in to your integrator.io environment using the Application login URL. You may be prompted to allow access on first log in depending on your configuration.
See Enable single sign-on (SSO) for instructions for configuring SSO for integrator.io.