Use the following steps to set up a free OneLogin account:
- If you do not already have a OneLogin account, navigate to OneLogin to sign up for a OneLogin account.
- Enter the details for all required fields, and click Get Started.
- Click Verify in the verification email to set your initial password.
Add the integrator.io app to your OneLogin account
- Log in to your OneLogin account.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Click Add app.
- In the search field, type "oidc", select OpenId Connect (OIDC) from the list, and click Save.
- Select the Configuration tab in the left navigation pane, and enter your Login URL and Redirect URI.
- Select the SSO tab from the left navigation menu to retrieve your Client ID, Client Secret, and Issuer URL.
- Click Save.
- Select the Applications tab in the top navigation menu to verify the application is configured.
Please sign in to leave a comment.