Before you install
You need to have access to SAP SuccessFactors API and relevant application APIs. Also, ensure to have the right user permissions sets, scopes added at SAP SuccessFactors, and other applications.
Create your Celigo iPaaS account
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Install Employee Onboarding and Offboarding business process automation for SAP SuccessFactors
Step 1: Install the template from the marketplace
- Login to integrator.io with admin credentials.
- In the left menu, click Marketplace.
- On the Marketplace page, click SAP SuccessFactors.
- Find the Employee Onboarding and Offboarding for SAP SuccessFactors.
template and click Preview.
- Click Install now
- Read through the Disclaimer and click Proceed.
Step 2: Configure SAP SuccessFactors connection
- Click Configure.
- If you have already set up a connection, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up a new connection and provide your account credentials, see Set up a connection for SAP SuccessFactors API.
- Click Save & close to test the connection and return to the template installation.
Step 3: Choose and configure destination application(s)
The destination applications which are supported by this template are as follows:
- SAP Concur Expense
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- SAP Litmos
- Click Configure and choose the destination application among the 6 applications displayed under the drop-down.
- Click Configure and set up a connection to your destination application(s).
- If you have already set up a connection to the application(s), select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up a new connection and provide your account credentials.
References to set up a new connection for each application:
- Okta: To set up a new connection, see Okta connection
- NetSuite: To set up a new connection, see NetSuite connection
- Salesforce: To set up a new connection, see Salesforce connection
- SAP Concur Expense: To set up a new connection, see Concur connection
- SAP Litmos: To set up a new connection, see SAP Litmos connection
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory: Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Get started with the template
Now that you’ve installed this template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, see Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- To know how to use the flow dashboard, see Understand your dashboards.
To understand template management, see Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.