You can uninstall a bank from the CAM connector at any time you want in a few simple steps. When you uninstall all the banks associated with the CAM connector, the connector is uninstalled from your integrator.io account and all associated information with the connector is deleted from your integrator.io account. Celigo recommends you consult with your NetSuite admin before uninstalling the NetSuite bundles for the CAM connector.
If you have multiple banks associated with your CAM connector and you uninstall a single bank from your integrator.io account, only the selected bank details are lost. You can still use the connector tile on your integrator.io account to access other banks associated with your connector.
CAUTION: Uninstalling the connector will remove all its associated components from your integrator.io account. Also, all work done to that point will be lost and cannot be obtained back.
After uninstalling you can reinstall from the marketplace as long as you have a valid subscription.
How to uninstall a bank from the CAM connector
- If you have multiple banks set up in your CAM connector, select the bank you wish to uninstall from the bank name drop-down list.
- From the left navigation pane, Click Uninstall. The Uninstall page is displayed.
- Click Uninstall. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to proceed or Click No to exit the uninstallation process. Please be very certain before clicking Yes as this action cannot be undone. If you select yes, the Uninstall > Cash Application Manager for NetSuite page is displayed.
- Click Click to Uninstall to delete the selected bank from your connector.