Heads up! This is a pre-release list of connectors for the Celigo platform release 2024.1.1, scheduled to launch in mid-January 2024, for your reference. These release notes are still being updated, and the links below may lead to unpublished articles until they are finalized on the day of the release.
- What’s new
- Connectors simplified
- Deprecated Jira Server platform connector
- Added Region and OAuth 2.0 client settings to the Exact ERP connection
- Added more API types to the AfterShip connection
- Upgraded Act-On API manager
- Added API type to the Lightspeed connection
- PostgreSQL (cloud) connector: bulk inserts, automapper support, and updated import types
- JSON web token authentication for universal HTTP connections
- Password credentials grant type for OAuth2.0
- Updated endpoints
Xactly Connect: Automate ERP order processing, synchronize e-commerce product information, and facilitate seamless communication between sales and marketing teams through automation tools.
This release includes enhanced connectors for the applications listed below. The migration is automatic; you don’t have to make any changes to use your existing connections.
The Jira Server platform connector is now deprecated. Hence, it is recommended that all the Jira Server administrators should migrate the existing Server API with the Jira Cloud API at the earliest opportunity. For more information, see Migrate from Jira Server API endpoints to Jira Cloud API endpoints.
The Region and OAuth 2.0 client settings are introduced in the Exact ERP connection. You can now provide your account region and OAuth 2.0 client details. For more information, see Set up a connection to Exact ERP.
In the AfterShip connection, API types such as Address, Parser, Members, Commerce, and Protection are introduced. You can now select the required API type, and then the form settings become specific to the selected API type. For more information, see Set up a connection to AfterShip.
In the Act-On connection, the base URI has been updated to two new base URIs for the US and EU regions to ensure compatibility with Act-On’s recent upgrades to its API manager.
Added API type to the Lightspeed connection
In the Lightspeed connection, the Lightspeed v3 API type is introduced. You can now select the required API type, and then the form settings become specific to the selected API type. For more information, see Set up a connection to Lightspeed.
- Bulk insert: Recommended for large data volumes, use bulk insert SQL query to insert data in bulk, either by selecting a validated table name from a dropdown list or by referencing a dynamic lookup using handlebars expressions.
- Automapper support: Allow the automapper to automatically fetch and populate columns, eliminating the manual effort of adding columns and the need to toggle between applications.
- Import types updated: The default import type is Use bulk insert SQL query (recommended).
JSON web tokens ensure secure and seamless communication between connected applications while also improving efficiency by eliminating the need to re-authenticate the user each time a connection is established.
Select Use JWT as part of the configuration for OAuth 2.0 Authorization code grant type, or select JWT Bearer as a standalone auth type from the dropdown menu, and provide the required details to establish a user connection.
Simplify the authentication process and reduce overhead for managing multiple sets of credentials with the password credentials grant type. Leverage existing user credentials to authenticate and access various resources without the need for re-authentication.
We’ve added API resources and/or version updates to all of the following prebuilt connectors:
- SysAid: Added Service requests: Add service request attachment and Users: Upload user's photo endpoints.
- HiBob: Removed the following People endpoints: Read avatar for an employee email, Read avatar for an employee ID, Read avatar for logged-in user, Search for employees, and Read company employee fields by employee ID.
- OpenAI: Added Files, Fine-tuning, Images, Audio, Assistant (Beta), Threads (Beta), Messages (Beta), and Runs (Beta) endpoints.
- Lightspeed: Added Lightspeed v3 Retail POS (R-Series) endpoints.