Rate this feature
Included in the June 2021 releaseAccount owners or administrators can set up SSO for a Celigo platform (integrator.io) account.
- Your subscription plan must include the Single sign-on (SSO) feature
- Account owners will always have the option to sign in via email address and password even if SSO is enabled for the account
integrator.io supports any SSO provider that offers OpenID Connect (OIDC) authentication (authorization code flow). The steps to set up SSO for an integrator.io account are as follows:
Create an account with an SSO provider
Enable SSO for an account in integrator.io
|Celigo platform (integrator.io)|
|3.||Add or link the integrator.io app to the SSO provider account||SSO provider|
Perform steps 1 and 3 in the SSO provider, and complete step 2 in integrator.io. For steps 1 and 3, see the following example third-party documentation:
This article focuses on step 2, that is, enabling SSO for an account in integrator.io.
Note: You must disable SSO when sharing access credentials with Celigo Support to resolve an issue.
Before enabling SSO for your integrator.io account, you must complete step 1: create an account with an SSO provider. Make a note of the values of the Issuer URL (domain-specific URL), Client ID, and Client secret provided, because you will require them here in this step.
To enable SSO settings for your integrator.io account:
- Sign into integrator.io using account owner or administrator credentials.
- In the bottom right corner click Account > Security.
- The Security tab opens.
- Turn on Enable OIDC-based SSO. Note that if you are an administrator, you can ignore the My user section that is visible. Only fields in the Enable OIDC-based SSO section are required.
- Complete the following fields:
Issuer URL (required): Enter the domain-specific URL issued by your SSO provider. For example:
- Client ID (required): Enter the unique ID issued by your SSO provider.
- Client Secret (required): Enter the secret key issued by your SSO provider.
- Organization ID (required): Enter a unique organization ID that integrator.io will use to generate a unique SSO URL for your account. This setting accepts only alphanumeric characters and must be 3-20 characters in length.
- Issuer URL (required): Enter the domain-specific URL issued by your SSO provider. For example:
- Click Save.
SSO is now enabled for your account in integrator.io. The following URLs are automatically generated:
- Application login URL – Use this URL when configuring the integrator.io app with your SSO provider. Also, users can navigate to the Application login URL to sign in with SSO after the setup is completed.
- Redirect URL – Use this URL when configuring the integrator.io app with your SSO provider. Your SSO provider will send the authorization code tokens to this unique URL.
Note these URLs because you will require them for step 3.
Next, perform step 3: add or link the integration.io app to the SSO provider account. The SSO setup is now complete.