If you are using a mass update that uses a saved search in NetSuite and need to update a custom field in the NetSuite customer record, be aware that this custom field update is not automatically synced to Zendesk. To update this field without having to manually edit and save the customer record:
- In your integration app, turn the NetSuite Customer to Zendesk Organization Update flow off, then turn it back on.
- Navigate to http://integrator.io/api/integrations/connectorId/exports
- Open your integration app to the Integration details page > Flows tab. In your integration's URL, look for the value right after the integration app name, such as /CashApplicationManagerforNetSuite/. The value right after that is your Integration ID. Copy your Integration ID down as you will be matching it to a customer flow record in NetSuite.
- In NetSuite, navigate to Customization > List, Record and Fields > Record types > Celigo Realtime Export Flow > List
- In NetSuite, find the Celigo Realtime Export flow associated with the Record type of customer in that list.
- Open that export flow record. Verify that the Integration ID matches the value of the Integration ID you copied earlier from integrator.io.
- In the same flow record, verify that the Execution type(s) field contains the xedit value. If it doesn't, edit the record, then check the Xedit checkbox in the Execution type(s) field.
- Verify that the Execution context field contains the scheduled and custommassupdate values. If it doesn't edit the record, then check the Scheduled and Custom mass update checkboxes in the Execution context field.